My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reasons To Be Beautiful




Love hangs herself//With the bedsheets in her cell//Threw myself on fires for you//
10 good reasons to stay alive//10 good reasons that I can't find//
Oh, give me a reason to be beautiful//So sick in his body, so sick in his soul//
Oh, give me one reason to be beautiful//Oh, and everything I am

Love hates you//I live my life in ruins for you//And for all your secrets kept//I squashed the blossom and the blossom's dead//

Oh, give me a reason to be beautiful//So sick in his body, so sick in his soul//Oh, and I will make myself so beautiful//Oh, and everything I am//

Miles and miles of perfect skin//I swear I do, I fit right in//My love burns through everything//I cannot breathe//Miles and miles of perfect sin//
I swear, I said, I fit right in//I fit right in your perfect skin//I cannot breathe//

Hey, baby, take it all the way...down//Hey, baby, taste me anyway//Oh, you were born//
So pretty oh summerbabe//We'll never know...//And fading like a rose//

Give me a reason to be beautiful//So sick in his body, so sick in his soul//
I'll give you my body, just sell me your soul//Oh, and everything I am will be bought and sold//Oh, and everything I am will turn hard and coldAnd they say in the end//You'll get bitter just like them//And they steal your heart away//When the fire goes out you better learn to fake//It's better to rise than fade away...//

Hey you were right//Named a star for your eyes//Did you freeze did you weep//
Turn to gold, baby, sleep//Hey honey mine//I was there all the time//
And I weep at your feet//And it rains and rains// 

 // Just give me one reason to be beautiful //

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor