My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PLASTICZOOMS

PLASTICZOOMS (new wave,goth-rock,post-punk,electronic,synth pop) from Japan.
This band really make me exciited,they are very interesting band and so fashionable their look
truly great,although some song so pop,but it's not bad.Plasmaticzooms is the first  post-punk band from Japan I can detect and I like them a lot,after I see this band on internet I see more great Japanese band,Japan have many great and very interesting band, some band make me buzz it's so fuckin' great,I will introduce them later after today you'll not surprise if I have to introduce and recomend a lot of Japanese band 'cause I found a lot of great band and you'll like them too.
Asian cheer up!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor