My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

BP Fallon: I Believe In Elvis Presley produced by Jack White III


This song is fucking great, lyrics fucking awesome the real of rock and roll.
This is the real one of the best rock and rolll song in this decade.

I believe in Elvis Presley I believe in Jerry Lee I believe Dr Winston I believe in you and me I believe in Lewis Carroll I believe in Oscar Wilde I believe in Muddy Waters I believe in Jackson 5 I believe in Charlie Chaplin I believe in MLK I believe in what is happening I believe in come what may I'm not against a little darkness I'm not against a little sin As long as no-one gets hurt Or lets the devil in So maybe he came to the crossroads Or maybe it's a racist lie Saying no black man could be so brilliant Without the devil getting his soul when he dies I believe in vinyl records I believe in mp3 I believe in Tutti Frutti I believe in RnB I believe in psychedelics I believe in LSD I believe in marijuana I believe in you and me These are times when it feels we live in fiction And what we still believe in is several truths apart And all we've got to go by is our worshipping of icons And God - or is it Elvis? - singing 'How Great Thou Art' I believe in Elvis Presley I believe in Jerry Lee I believe in who...


Directed by Shimmy Marcus
Guitars Produced by Jack White

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor