My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Monday, August 22, 2011

City Of Glass


City Of Glass they are indie rock,pop  form Canada.If you think this band they are just normal indie rock like another hipsters bands you are wrong.They are remind me of Foals but it's not bad. This is new great indie rock band ,they sounds very different and creative and their live act it's awesome too ,you can see clip below.


'Tourist' is the best single I have to heard this month ,this is amazing ,their sound is so simple but deep inside my mind it's nearly post rock but they have synth and smell of pop this is very perfectly !! but I can't believe what I see on their youtube they just have 811 views ! Why great song like this have less views like this! 
Let's support them to listen this song and share it on facebook or tweet!!!
Cheer up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor