My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lomosonic


Lomosonic alternative indie rock from Thailand ,actually I can not say that are their genre because their sound very various. Their guitars sounds it's very great ,so agressive and have identity. Leader Vocal he have  powerful voice and very charming. I overlook this band for a long time ,I just attention to listen their songs last month and I just know this band is one of great young blood Thai band ,but whatever It's not late to know they are the great one.

This band formed in 2005.They released first album in 2009 'Fireworks' with Thai indie records 'Smallroom' and now they realeased new single foe upcoming their new album.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor