My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

OC Mixtape Series #9: Elite Gymnastics



Tracklist: 
1. Ravex - Golden Luv feat. Maki Goto
2. Crue-L Grand Orchestra - Spend The Day Without You (Eye Remix)
3. Bigbang - Haruharu (Daishi Dance Remix)
4. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Cherry Bon Bon
5. A Pink- 몰라요
5. After School - Shampoo (Areia Remix)
6. Capsule - Glitter
7. Unicorn Kid - Boys of Paradise
8. Anri - Oasi
Teenagers just wanna have fun!
 See thier interviews here.
They are very very interesting band for me, they became my favorite band suddenly and I like them more after I know kpop inspried thier sounds that's fucking cool, because we all always blame and idiot about kpop maybe we should to listen kpop hahahaha.

tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor