My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sleepy Sun

Photobucket

SLEEPY SUN the band from San Francisco
I wait to find great band for long time .
Until I'm hear it first .It's make me crazy
That's is a fucking buzz as  when I'm hear

wake up (arcade fire).
I think they are great psychedelia band young blood.

WHITE DOVE and NEW AGE       
It's awesome!!!!
Guitars sound is verry incendiary

I really like it a lot.It is the manageable experimentation that charms the most.
Girl in this band when she live gig she acts  like she have sex with her music It's very crazy and awesome! Hot!
You can see in youtube.
Love this band.
You MUST HAVE if you love psych-rocks.
Now they have new single "Sleepy Sun - Sandstorm Woman"

White Dove 

Sleepy Sun - White Dove from ATP Recordings on Vimeo.

New Age
Sleepy Sun - New Age from ATP Recordings on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor