My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Desktop Error Thai Shoegaze

Photobucket

Desktop Error the band from Thailand
Their songs Alternative / Experimental / Shoegaze 
Record label:So On Dry Flower
Thia is very interesting band.
This is my favorite Thai band.They release first EP "Instinct" in 2006,and now they have new album "Ticket To Home" it's the best album I can listen every tracks it's make me forget oneself  with their sounds debut single "took took wan" is number one hits in Fat radio.
I love every songs in this album my favorite song in this album is "Ticket to home",This song they use Thai musical equipment is "Pin" the sound look alike guitar  but you can feel Thai culture It's very awesome, and their lives act awesome too

You must listen.
http://www.myspace.com/desktoperror






No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor