My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ryan Adams - Down In A Hole




Ryan Adams and The Cardinals BBC4 Sessions Summer 2007

This is one fantastic cover ever.Ryan Adam he is one of real artist in this decade for me, he always have great cover since he covered  'wonderwall' that version it's very smooth and beautiful ,actually maybe I like that version more than the original .And today I found this  'Down In A Hole' by 'Alice In Chains' my forever favorite song. I never know he have covered this song before, This is super cover! It's too hard to make a good cover this song, but he can do it.


Down in a hole, feelin so small
Down in a hole, losin my soul
Id like to fly, but my wings have been so denied 

'Down In A Hole' is one of great 90s song ever.
Grunge is not dead ,grunge always in our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor