My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This Must Be The Place


Sean penn has a new film 'This must be right place' after I watch thi trailer it's make me think of Robert Smith and Edward Scissorhands that are surprise me too much! This film directed by Italian director 'Paolo Sorrentinio'. This is very interesting film and journalist call this 'Goth Drama', this film debut in Cannes Film Festival and actually have good feedback.
(This is about A bored, retired rock star sets out to find his father's executioner, an ex-Nazi war criminal who is a refugee in the U.S. via IMDb) 
This is not only thing to make me suprise for new Sean Penn's charecter, because also the soundtrack is  Arcade Fire’s cover of Talking Heads 'This must be the place'
Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor