My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Warpaint - Warpaint (new office video)



Warpaint they are become one of the most my favorite band. This is amazing new music video for 'Warpaint' directed by Ted Newsome he created amazing underwater video with four fabulous girls.


'Warpaint' had this to say about the video via email:
We've always had the idea to do a video underwater, and were excited when our friend Ted Newsome sent us a treatment, which involved just that. It was an opportunity to create a fantastical world where oxygen, time and style were simply not an issue. Turned out to be far more challenging than we had initially expected, but we pulled through. We're excited about it and hope you enjoy.
Underwater! Director Ted Newsome has this to say:

I have always wanted to shoot a video for Warpaint, so I was excited when they asked me to submit treatments. One of my ideas involved this elaborate story that led into a parallel world underwater. I sat down with the girls, and we immediately scrapped the whole first half of the video and brainstormed ideas. We came up with four points of entry to the magical water world, and each member of the band created her own character. We all agreed that the surface world would be void of color and unstable and underwater would be vibrant, dreamy and fluid. A few days later, we shot for three days straight, and the video was in the can

The dreamy water world was obviously the hardest part of the video, and there's a behind-the-scenes video to prove it. Working with Warpaint was great, and the girls are intelligent and delightful. Stella is a real character, and I had a blast shooting her parking-attendant character. I have LOADS of footage I didn't use of all four girls. I'll make something else with it someday!

(via npr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor