My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Monday, May 9, 2011

MONO Live in BKK : SODF II


Yes I was there on yesturday! I'm very excited when I'm arrive that place!
Open band is 'Plot' post punk band from Thailand.They are great live act as always and make we shake my head.


PLOT

'Furniture' post-rock,pop band from Kuala Lumper, Malaysia.They are great! When they're playing make me think of Arcade Fire's music video on youtube (Wake Up) I'm not over and I really feel like that 'cause they have a lot of member like Arcade fire and they live great too.The sound very smooth and make me flow.




 FURNITURE

Mono post-rock from Japan.When I know Mono will come to Thailand that freak me out 'cause I'm big fan,never think they will come here.I say I'm not believe it! ,but it is true and so on dryflower had comfirm,it's make me feel very glad and excited.
finally Mono come on stage !This band is everyone are waiting and we're shouting a lot wooooooo!
They live is fucking awesome,very great.One bassit two guitarist one drummer they fucking cool.Thier guitars sound is very smooth and aggressive.I can't say how I feel all when they are playing,shock me! They play my favorite songs 'Moonlight' and 'Follow The map' make me fucking buzz.They are awesome,not make me disappointed anymore.
Great! 


You must see these pic you'll know why they make me crazy,can't stop to snap photos!





 MONO

Last band 'Desktop Error' shoegaze alternative rock from Thailand.This is my favorite Thai band I was write for introduce this band on this blog,if you readed it you know how much I like them! I often to see thier live gig ,but I'm not bored anymore they are great as always.The first song they play is 'Tickest To Home' they always open with this song always it's great song of this album.They have to play new single for thier upcoming album 'เช้า' it's make everyone surprise to know they will have third album.After they play last song everyone shouting encore again again ! and they are never make we disappointed they are come back on stage and surprise everyone to play goose's cover 'Sing DD' สิ่งดีดี is so fucking great moment.




(ticket to home)

 guitarist's guitars for this live





DESKTOP ERROR


Thank you SO:ON Dry Flower for make special time.

website
tumblr



All of us with specail time.

He take off his t-shirt and always rock his head! good.


All people in that place can't stop shake their hair!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Just found you blog by mistake (was searching for awesome Mono wallpapers and came across your photos!) Taka's hair in the air is so so badass! Are you super excited about their new album about to be released this summer!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

    They came over here in Melbourne and they ROCKED our socks off along with the Holy Ground Orchestra! Sadly they won't come again to australia until late 2013 :(

    ReplyDelete

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor