My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Redtwenty - Rolling Like The Stones


Finally they have music video for this song ' Rolling Like The Stones" Red Twenty they are my favorite Thai indie rock band.When I was around fifteen years old I went to thier live gig in Silpakorn University (Thai Art University) and I never know this band before.Leader singer (Bank) he freak me out 'cause he stand up on stage with a beer bottle and non stop yelling ,climbing up the electricity post before he throw his guitar *0* that's my first impression.Me and my friends said What the hell what's that? this is really cool hahahaha.
I really excited to know they're back for new album.I came to their album release
 party many months ago and they never make me dissapoited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor