My photo
BKK, Thailand
MUSC FILM FASHION TEENAGERS'S LIFE บลอกนี้ภาษาอังกฤษวิบัติ (My English sucks ;)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Slo fuzz


I wish i could say the same of myself, that i'm in perfect harmony.
That i do not use the sword of my tongue to lash out at the enemy.
 

I wish I could fly through the sky and the moon above me.
I wish I could talk to the Gods and the birds above me.
It's not fun to be so blind.
To be so blind.


I wish i could stay in the present day not lapsing into vicious sleep.
Cause it gives my bones a brand shiny new home - one that does not confine me.
And i do not fear the Light.
And i do not stray from Love as my guide.
And i'm at peace inside.
And all the pieces are fine.They dance and sing in unity.


Slo fuzz in the morning,
where i can tempt you to be my air...
But it's not enough to be lovely when i feel other things i can not share.
That i can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY OTHER BLOG

Visitor